An attorney in the Oil and Gas Law practice, Brendan represents landowners and royalty owners in a wide variety of matters, including the preparation and negotiation of:
- Pipeline right of way agreements
- Surface use agreements
- Oil, gas and mineral conveyances
Brendan also has experience with the evaluation of deeds for oil and gas ownership, analyzing royalty payments and preparing documents to cure title deficiencies.
Along with his representation of private landowners, Brendan has counseled municipal and school officials regarding a broad spectrum of oil and gas related issues that include leasing, surface disturbance, zoning and land use.
Complementing his oil and gas transactional work, Brendan has actively represented clients in oil and gas related litigation matters before trial and appellate courts in Pennsylvania in proceedings that involve Actions to Quiet Title, Declaratory Judgment Actions, Breach of Contract claims, and other suits involving trespass, conversion and property damage. Brendan also has experience representing and appearing before municipal bodies, such as Zoning Hearing Boards and Boards of Supervisors.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D. Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, Dean’s Scholarship, Senior Business Manager – Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. Magna Cum Laude
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania