Business Law • Estates and Trusts
Practicing in the Business Law and Estates and Trusts Groups, Brad works extensively with private business owners, affluent individuals, closely held businesses, and technology-based firms to strategically integrate business, estate, and charitable planning objectives.
For many closely- and privately-held business clients, he also serves as outside general counsel and advises on key initiatives such as business and strategic planning, commercial transactions, corporate governance, and estate and succession planning.
Combining his legal experience with his experience as a former certified public accountant at an international CPA firm, he also advises on federal and state tax issues.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D. Cum Laude; Law Review, Order of the Coif; Robert Maxwell DeBroff Award
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court