With a focus on business law, Dave regularly represents real estate developers, small and closely held service providers, manufacturers, professional services, lenders, and public companies. Among the many business related matters he assists with include:
- Negotiation and documentation
- Organizational governance
- Structuring developmental or joint venture projects
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Project finance
- Extension of credit facilities
- Raising debt and equity
- Administrative and regulatory matters, including environmental compliance and remediation issues
- Litigation strategy and supervision
Prior to joining Houston Harbaugh, P.C., Dave was a founding shareholder of the law firm of Barry, Fasulo & Hough, P.C.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Circuit Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania