Concentrating her practice on commercial real estate matters, Tammy has experience in diverse real estate transactions, including ground-up development, zoning and land use, acquisitions and dispositions, financing transactions, title issues, lease negotiation and landlord/tenant disputes. Tammy works with developers, property owners, individuals and entities. Her work is diverse and includes large-scale and complex real estate transactions as well as residential transactions.
Tammy has significant experience with:
- Real estate acquisitions and dispositions (commercial and residential, from start to finish including preparation and negotiation of agreements of sale, advice on all matters of due diligence and title review and closing preparation and assistance)
- Leasing (office, industrial and retail)
- Landlord and tenant matters (commercial and residential)
- Financing (including CMBS)
- Zoning and land use issues
- Formation of Condominiums and Planned Communities with Homeowners Associations
- Formation of single purpose entities to purchase real estate and preparation of limited partnership agreements and operating agreements for limited liability companies
- Title issues
- Real estate tax assessment and exemption appeals
- 1031 Exchanges
In addition to practicing real estate law, Tammy is the owner of her own real estate investment company which owns single and multi-family residences and commercial office properties, giving her unique personal insight into her clients’ real estate endeavors.
Education & Credentials
- University of Akron, J.D. Member of Law Review and Trial Team
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania