A Director in the Business, Real Estate, and Intellectual Property practice groups, Jared concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance, and strategic business counsel. He services private and closely-held businesses across various industries, including, but not limited to, energy, real estate, technology, engineering, architecture/design, machining, manufacturing, healthcare, the arts, and intellectual property. Jared regularly structures and manages transactions involving the acquisition and divestiture of assets, manages corporate legal affairs, and counsels clients with respect to capital formation and development. He also has experience with, and often engages in, litigation on behalf of corporate clients.
Education & Credentials
- The Catholic University of America, J.D.
- Boston College, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit