As a litigation attorney, Erik has a diverse legal background covering complex civil litigation, non-compete disputes, construction litigation, petitions for guardianship, zoning appeals and collection cases. Erik has represented a diverse client base ranging from design professional, contractors, landowners, railroads to credit unions.
Erik has a keen interest in technology, and has worked on cases involving software design and development. Recently, he represented a credit union in a dispute over the design and development of its core banking system. Erik also serves on Houston Harbaugh’s Technology Committee. His understanding of the technology behind e-discovery has helped clients realize substantial cost savings when responding to discovery requests and subpoenas.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- University of Colorado, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado