As a litigation attorney, Erik has a diverse legal background covering complex civil litigation, non-compete disputes, construction litigation, petitions for guardianship, zoning appeals and collection cases. He has additional experience researching chain of title and drafting Certified Title Opinions.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- University of Colorado, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado