Corey A. Bauer
UAS/UAV Drone Law
Corey Bauer is a business and intellectual property litigator and trial lawyer practicing in the firm’s substantive practice areas of Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy, Trade Secret Litigation and DTSALaw®, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith, and UAS/UAV (drone) advocacy and investigations. He also maintains a federal criminal defense and investigations practice.
Corey acts as a litigation team lead for the firm in complex trade secret, patent, data privacy, contract, and tort disputes in state and federal courts. He has first and second-chair trial experience, has presented numerous oral arguments before trial and appellate courts, and has taken and defended dozens of depositions.
He focuses his practice and continued education on the intersection between data and intellectual property protections, specifically the developing field of data privacy and cybersecurity and their effect on employer trade secrets and litigation exposure. As a litigator, he uses this knowledge to best support his clients’ needs both preemptively and through litigation to trial.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- Kent State University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for The Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania