Corey Bauer practices in the firm’s litigation practice group in the substantive areas of Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Cybersecurity and Data Breach Response, Trade Secret and DTSALaw®, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith, and UAS/UAV (drone) litigation and investigations. As a complement to his civil practice, he also maintains a federal criminal defense and investigations practice.
Corey acts as a litigation team lead for the firm in complex trade secret, patent, contract, and tort disputes in state and federal courts. He has first and second chair trial experience, has presented oral arguments before trial and appellate courts, and has taken and defended dozens of depositions.
Education & Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- Kent State University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for The Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania