A litigation attorney focusing her practice in employment law, Catherine has experience representing employers in a wide array of employment matters, such as providing advice and counseling on employee and HR issues, conducting training for managers and supervisors to minimize risk, performing internal investigations of employee claims, drafting employee handbooks and other company policies, negotiating severance agreements and employee separations, and handling non-compete and other restrictive covenant issues.
Education & Credentials
- Duquesne University, J.D. Cum Laude, Honorable Carol Los Mansmann Award for Outstanding Appellate Brief & Oral Argument; CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Employment Discrimination; CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Appellate Practice & Procedure
- Allegheny College, B.A. Cum Laude
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania State of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Supreme Court