Working alongside the Houston Harbaugh Estates and Trusts attorneys, Lisa uses her more than 20 years of experience in trust administration, estate administration, and financial services to help clients through the varying stages of estate administration. Lisa’s work generally encompasses the following areas:
- Preparation of Orphans’ Court Division forms and filings
- Assisting in the collection and distribution of estate assets
- Opening and maintenance of estate and trust bank accounts and relationships with personnel at the bank
- Valuation and transfer of securities
- Analysis, accounting and data entry in the preparation of the Federal Estate Tax Return, Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return, and Inventory
- Preparation of U.S. Gift Tax Returns
- Preparation of annual trust accounting
Lisa finds her work very rewarding because she is able to use her knowledge and experience to help clients navigate through what can be a very emotional and challenging time in their lives.
Education & Credentials
- University of Phoenix , B.S.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania , A.A.
- College for Financial Planning Certificate
- PBA School of Trust Certificate
- National Endowment for Financial Education Certificate in Tax Preparation